View Single Post
Commander
# 263
10-31-2012, 10:34 PM
Are you guys serious? All the current rewards are locked until we reach tier 5? I mean come on guys we worked hard and long for that stuff, and suddenly we don't have access to it? After looking at it, its clear that completing the rep system up to tier five will take weeks at the minimum. Am i missing something here? I'm one piece short of completing my mk XII ground set, I have two complete mk XII space sets and maco commander title. While I hope to get the final piece of the ground set before the launch of 7, I have killed IGE many, many times and never gotten the prototype shield tech. But if I don't I'm suddenly locked out, from getting the set for weeks maybe months, regardless of whether i can speed through all the Ground Elites. How is that fair?

Giving bonus dilithium does not suddenly make that better, I have more dilithium then I care to use right now, which will certainly will help me in my quest to get my gear back, but I'm gonna have to spend resources and a large length of time getting back what i spent weeks and months getting in the first place? Come on guys, there has to be a better way of doing this.