View Single Post
Captain
# 1 This Week's Cruiser Thread
11-01-2012, 04:20 AM
I was noticing the forum was lacking in a cruiser thread, and since I know it's customary for there to be one either each patch or at least weekly, I have thus started it.

Now for the usual blah blah blah, cruisers suck, blah blah blah, make us a god ship.

Ok, that's done and over with.

Now for the real reason behind this post. I really want to know. How many of you think cruisers are under/over/just right on power level and ability. And I want to know why. Lastly, I don't want opinions mixed with facts. I don't want anyone to argue that someone else's point is moot, or bias, or total bs. I only want you to say what you think is the case, and then leave it at that. Feel free to read other's posts, but I would prefer you guys not start attacking each other.

Basically I am asking you guys to keep it clean, and just put your thoughts out there. Engage!
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.