View Single Post
Captain
# 4
11-01-2012, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaalom View Post
Why not release these ships except for the exotics to the entire player base if they are subscribed.

(snip)

I dont know what you think is going on outside your home, but people are having money problems. Dont try to tell me its that persons fault, or ill write a whole dang page on reality starting with the increase in cost of RL food. So devs please consider my words, because right now this game offers 0 hope for a new player, on a tight money budget.
While I feel for your situation , I think you kinda said some opposing things above .
If you have to choose between food and a game then you should not subscribe to a game .
And if you should not be subscribing then you should not ask for perks for subscribers .
I'm sorry if that sounds harsh , but that too is part of reality .

I can also bemoan the fact that I have to grind with several toons to afford something nice in game every few months -- but there it is . That's my option .
And I can only "thank" Cryptic for trying to nerf Dill giving gameplay in S.7 -- while offering "more options" to grind more for less Dill .
"We're not mad at Angry Birds, and we're not trying to defend the universe from Angry Birds. Although you might want to consider defending yourself from Angry Birds. If you aren't paying for the app, you aren't a customer, you're the product ."

- former CIA, NSA chief Michael Hayden -- your guide to F2P ...