View Single Post
Captain
# 6
11-01-2012, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
You'll get a better game experience if you learn more about the game. If you're still new to it, you probably don't know how it works and how you can obtain stuff for free. Others will still pay for it but it's a trade: you can trade your knowledge for items.

I currently own every single lockbox ship - the very expensive ones. They can be bought on the exchange. I've just figured out many ways to earn energy credits and I earn 5 to 10m ECs a day without much work. Some days it's just by loggin in ans see what i've sold. That's how I got most of my endgame stuff. Since I don't want to farm dilithium (it's boring and not rewarding), I've bought a lifetime sub but I could have remained silver without any trouble. I have really now RL money issues, I have an interesting job but also a lot of free time, but it doesn't mean i want to spend too much of my money on virtual items. So, if you don't want to pay a dime, don't. You'll never need that anyway, this game is easy.

Join an active fleet, with experienced members. Don't join small ones, the more people you can talk to, the better you learn. They'll share their knowledge with you, and eventually you'll figure out new workarounds not to spend (a lot of) money to get endgame stuff. Don't forget to share that knowledge with your friends and they might share their secrets tricks with you.
There's a lot of really good advice here, +1.

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples