View Single Post
Captain
# 34
11-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderander View Post
Hello everyone!

My name is Sean "Commander Ander" McCann. I?m the newest addition to the content team here on Star Trek Online! I was formerly a content designer for three years on City of Heroes, and I'm really excited to have the chance to work on Star Trek Online and interact with everyone here in the community!

If you were a fan of my work on City of Heroes, then I hope my work on STO will exceed your expectations.

If you didn't care for my work on City of Heroes, then I hope my work on STO will exceed your expectations.

If you have no idea who I am, then trust me when I say that I will be working hard alongside the other great content designers on STO to make incredible content for the game.

That's everything I have to say for now, but I'm sure you?ll all be hearing plenty from me in the future! I'll be lurking around the forums and checking out everything you guys have to say about the game and its story.

Commander Ander
Welcome aboard, Commander Ander. I hope you brought along your flame-retardant uniforms

Despite what some may claim, the attitudes reflected by most people on these forums, are of genuine concern from people who have a vested interest in the game, and who are passionate that the game (and it's development company) does well. Sometimes, the comments made may come off as people being angry or hateful (which could potentially cross the line), but most comments are made out of concern, not hate.

I hope to see some of your work (both past, and future), and perhaps even a few Tweet Leaks made by you in the future, provided it's permitted from your new Overlords at Cryptic Studios/PWE