View Single Post
Commander
# 6
11-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom61sto View Post
I'm guessing you can have only one Aux powered cannon per ship, as it is with most other special ship weapons ([Arc] Quantum, Bio-neural Warhead, etc.). It would be interesting if you could.

TT has a triggered cooldown, not a full share. Triggering a TT puts the others into about half of that one's cooldown.

As for consoles, you need to pick one more Engineering console if you're going Rademaker. I'd go 2x Neutronium Alloy for armor, and with maxed Aux level you shouldn't need an Aux Booster with this ship, so one of the universal consoles could go here, or another armor, Sif generator or shield power console for more tankiness if not.
Ahhh good catch on the Engineering console.

As for the Aux weapons, branflakes had a reply this morning to the announcement, which indicates that we would be able to use multiple ADHC on a ship. Of course this is subject to change, but if that holds true, that is the intent of this build. If that changes, then this build would be adjusted accordingly to use regular DHC instead of the ADHC.

Question: Is it worth it to have mines, if you don't use a dispesal pattern? I've never used mines, so I don't know much about them. But I'd like to try it, if it makes some sense to the build.
The account formerly known as C_Carmichael
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You shoot him, I shoot you, I leave both your bodies here and go out for a late night snack. I'm thinking maybe pancakes." ~ John Casey