Ship Type Proposal: Strike Carrier
View Single Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
11-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by
Some console ideas:
Ty'Go'Hor Incursion Strike Team
- summons a Fleet support vessel without any hull damage restriction at any time.
: Exothermal Blast Shutters
- KDF version of Ablative armour except that torps/ mines are unaffected.
: Cloaked Sonic Cluster Mines
- Mines cannot be targeted. 3 sec to activation. Similar effect to CPB with proc to cause subsystem targeting.
- Innate Rapid-fire HYT Hybrid Polaron Torpedo (Similar to the D'Deridex torps just faster
Hmm, nice set of ideas, what do you think about
Cloaked Heavy Plasma Mine
- A large, cloaked mine that detonates only on command from the deploying ship (or after 45 seconds). Explosive force of the mine reaches out 6 km and ships caught in the blast radius are left with a powerful damage over time debuff (functions like the ground Eng kit ability).
Automated Support Satellite
- A fully automated support satellite, equipped with a Hazard Pulse Emitter; repairing all craft within 5km of the satellite over time and clearing all hazard debuffs.
Exothermal Blast Shutters
- What you said
- The latest warships in the Imperial fleet have the benefit of experienced Flight officers brought in from previous carriers, allowing for improved coordination and performance of the carrier's strike craft.
+50% Accuracy, Defense, Speed and Weapon Damage for To'Duj/S'kul fighters
Support a KDF equivalent to the Vesta