View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 953
11-02-2012, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewi
You and Mark are here, to glorify Cryptic to the point of heavy contention. Which is why you two are usually on the unfavorable side of an argument when compared in tandem with the majority. Leave it to me to defend the majority in this instance, but there is a point to be had here.

We just want this "gouge your fellow user" on the premise that "there is no bounds of reason, pinch every penny", ideology to stop.
You can call us fanboys all you want, but that doesn't make us so It's just baseless speculation, in your own words. Just because we agree with a few of Cryptic's choices doesn't mean we agree with all of them (also similiar to what you said to me)

These 'issues' aren't issues in the first place, not to me... nothing Cryptic or PWE has done has really crossed a line for me

I haven't got a beef with Cryptic, or a line to cross, simply put. I got burned in the Emblem conversion (15 away from a ship; had to start over), but got over it. And liked everything that came in-game, and is coming in-game

I defend them because I like Cryptic and STO, because I hate when something I like is attacked. I think I'm only legitimately a 'content' fanboy if I defended them against all logic and hatred, against all opinions, against all issues... I think you see where this is going.

But if you did your research, you'd see I haven't fulfilled that requirement The reason why is because I prefer to play the game, and help out on these forums, not fight every single criticism... so in that case, your logic is flawed, imo
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh'.

Last edited by trek21; 11-02-2012 at 06:24 AM.