View Single Post
Captain
# 53
11-02-2012, 07:02 AM
I grew bored of my Jem'Hadar Bug and therefore got me a new ship a few days ago: The Fleet Tor'Kaht. Of course I do less damage than before, but it's a fun ship and I still do well in both PvE and PvP.

My current build:

LtC Tac:
Tactical Team 1, Cannon Rapid Fire 1, Torpedo High Yield 3

Lt Tac:
Tactical Team 1, Cannon Rapid Fire 1

Comm Eng:
ET 1, Reverse Shield Polarity 1, Emergency Power to Shields 3, Aux to Structural Integrity 3

Lt Science:
Hazard Emitter 1, Polarize Hull 2

Ens Eng:
Emergency Power to Weapons 1

3x Polarized Disruptor dual heavy cannons MK XII [Acc]x2
1x Photon Torpedo Launcher MK XII [CritH]x3
4x Polarized Disruptor Turrets MK XII [Acc]x2

Eng Consoles:
Borg, Plasmonic Leech, Neutronium, RCS

Science Consoles:
2x Field Generator

Tac Consoles:
4x Disruptor

Duty Officer:
2x Projectile Officer
3x Damage Control

Full KHG MK XII Set

I had two RCS at first and only one field generator, but wasn't impressed by the increase in turnrate (it only went from 22,2 to 24,2). I also ran some tests with the Projectile Doffs and noticed that three of them had basically no increase in firerate so I took one out. Why photons? They were dirt cheap on the exchange and I like them.
The three Damage Controll Doffs help me to have both EPtS3 and EPtW1 running. Plasmonic Leech and Polarized Disruptors in conjunction have the ability to drain like 60 Energy from all subsystems from an enemy. NPCs are fully drained by this as they only run 50. This can be fun especially against Donatra and the Tac Cube. They are sitting ducks for quite a while, with no weapons and shields.