View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 13
11-02-2012, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
I would just say though there are enough vor'cha variants out there already though. Two are free, 2 fleet ships D7 skin on vorcha and then the fleet vor'cha. I would recommend since the Fleet Negh'var isn't that great that this ship idea be molded after the negh'var but more into what has been done with federation new retrofits like the regent.
I know that there are a lot of variants of the Vor'cha out there (T4, T5, Mirror, and Fleet) and that's why I wasn't advocating it's use, and to be honest there are a lot of D7 variants out there too (T3, T5, and Fleet) and I'm not even sure if this would work well with the design profile of the D7. As for the Negh'var, I don't think it would be a good choice simply because it would be very difficult to justify the radical changes in stats between the T5 and Fleet versions to what I listed or what anybody else has listed for possible counters to the Vesta.

In all honestly though, while I would love to get a fresh Klingon (yes Klingon) ship design, I'd be willing to take a variant of any of those three if it meant they gave it to us.

Support a KDF equivalent to the Vesta Here

Last edited by therealsivar; 11-02-2012 at 04:47 PM.