View Single Post
Career Officer
# 968
11-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor63549 View Post
It is not factually incorrect, though. I am not the only person in my fleet who has had trouble getting drops. My fleet has an STF group and a few of those people have had the same problem.. Sure you can call them isolated incidents, but it doesn;t mean the problem does not exist.

Even Cryptic has said some people have had problems.

As far as being good or bad, that doesn't even factor into it, you get one chance to get a drop per STF completion, skill makes no difference in it and failing or completing the optional does not affect the outcome.
So tell you what,

Why not make a minor modification and allow people to buy Mk XII with EDC and also keep random drops.

That was the best solution, simplest and what players originally wanted.

Or how about the Reputation system, and actually have the Resource sink based on "OMEGA Reputation points" and not Dilithium .

Frankly your arguments on here are just pointless and flamey and really miss the point.

This thread needs to die already, 97 pages of us all being ignored by the devs is enough of a monument to their customer relations department, lets not make it 100 :p (they'll only celebrate it by releasing an special whinging player tribble for 500 ZEN)

Last edited by thisisoverlord; 11-02-2012 at 06:42 PM.