View Single Post
Career Officer
# 37
11-02-2012, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
It being on Elite the first time wasnt an issue. I can handle Elite. I knew what to do once I read the briefings.

Spheres arent hard no... and I can take them down fairly quick. Doesnt change the fact that they are there... (why are they there? Is 6 tac cubes not enough?)

No post mortem aggro... but when the whole team wipes you have to approach the unimatrix vessels again... meaning they get to use their lances again.

Buggered off as in flew off. In my ran I last saw it steaming away from the Queen on plasma fire. Never saw it after that.
1: Still, common sense says normal first, but you do whatever you want.

2: Apparently, no, probably because in KASE it wasn't even a boss fight, it was a first mob. But, I can see why you'd want the spheres removed. It DOES seem a touch excessive.

3: Oh, you got wiped. I suppose that would be a problem. But then, if I'm not on my tank, I make sure someone ELSE charges into weapons range face-first. If I AM on my tank... well, it's kind of my job to run in face-first.

4: Huh. And I thought NPCs were stupid. Looks like they grew common sense, am I right? XD All joking aside, I don't think its too relevant. It blows up in the cutscene anyway.
CHARACTER GRID (@Lord-Ice):
___ |___ _ Fed ____| ____ _KDF __ ____| Rom
Tac_|_Thomas Hale_| __ __Illusion _____| Silence (K)
Eng | ___Antilles _ _| _ Mirror Rygobeth__| N'Vek (F)
Sci _| __ Rygobeth _| _Lukor Son of Q'Tar | Devala (F)