View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
11-02-2012, 09:31 PM
Nice mission! I just noted 2 things.

1) In the final dialog text after you wake up and talk to the federation commander and you ask questions about what happened with various "things" (trying to be vague so I don't spoil anything for those who haven't played it yet), on the option about the Terran fleet, one of the options is "I got more questions" duplicated twice, the first one should be saying whatever you intended it to say implying you made the choice not to warn the fleet.

2) A potential problem, which you cant do much about is the defiant bridge room with the final boss battle being a pre-made area and all.. the back of the room has some holes apparently. I knocked one of the enemies through the wall with lunge III and it would have fallen out of the "world" had the game not reset that enemy back to the bridge (obvious when it re-appeared on the other side of the bridge). That'll be OK, but where there's texture holes there's a chance a player would get stuck or fall through too. I could suggest you possibly could stick some forcefields or invisible walls behind the back wall so if a player does get knocked through that same hole they wont fall through the environment.

It is difficult to fall through the back wall though, has to happen just right so if you don't want to go through the trouble of taping it up with forcefields it'll be fine probably 99% of the time.
---
"We are the Borg. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."
Sincerely,
The Cube Assimilating Your Ship Right Now