View Single Post
Career Officer
# 60
11-03-2012, 12:48 AM
During my Elite round, the group I was with we ended up unable to finish it. We kept getting one shotted between the Plasma Bolt and the Plasma Lance. I think we get the picture that the borg are 'superior' but using the nuke option (644,000 damage) is a little excessive imo.

[Combat (Self)] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 644417 (949517) Kinetic Damage to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.

[Combat (Self)] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 188045 (291296) Plasma Damage to you with Plasma Lance.

[Combat (Self)] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 165921 (273899) Plasma Damage to you with Plasma Lance.

-- The Plasma Energy Bolt seems to have a fast reload time.. Seemed faster than the Unimatrix in the Borg Sector alerts.

--For the love of God please get rid of the stupid respawn penalty. It serves no purpose except to make the players more frustrated.

--Invisible loot drops. All I see is a popup to collect loot but no Icon seen in space to let you know.

--Played a round on normal and got no Omega Marks.
--Queen in normal round is tougher for normal imo.
--IF there's is suppose to be any sort of dilithium and loot at the end--there wasn't. And if it's been taken out--bring it back. Otherwise--what reason would i have to play STF's when i get all my Omega Reputation maxed out. Which I will when things get converted.
--No optional loot that I saw.. Again, there should be if its been taken out. The point of the option is obtain using team work. Not rewarding the 'team' for working extra hard is plain STUPID...

--The optional timer is set for 10mins (instead of 15min). Whereas all the other STF's (elite or normal) were set at 15mins. Is this purposeful??