View Single Post
Career Officer
# 19
11-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconalpha1 View Post
I think the plasma Lance can use a touch less power.

[11:08] [Combat (Self)] Vessel One of Two Unimatrix 01's Plasma Lance dealt 12540 (19840) shield damage to you.

[11:08] [Combat (Self)] Vessel One of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 204136 (256603) Plasma Damage to you with Plasma Lance.

[11:12] [Combat (Self)] Vessel One of Two Unimatrix 01's Plasma Lance dealt 12540 (19046) shield damage to you.

[11:12] [Combat (Self)] Vessel One of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 222234 (276427) Plasma Damage to you with Plasma Lance.

And it hit me from 14.0 km away

I know this because I was healing a ship and made sure I was more than 10 km so I wouldn?t take damage but that didn?t work twice.

This was on Elite
I was in a LRSV-Retrofit

Uh huh... and the pop-up says to stay close to the queen to avoid the lances targetting you... or you can (like the Borg Red Alerts) hug its hull and go to town.

I have not had the issues some of you are reporting here... yes, I've died... no, I haven't hit the optionals (yet).

I found the missions enjoyable, challenging, and am personally ecstatic that it would appear you need a mix of ships... not just a Tac DPS fest.

I agree with some other posters here... the existing STFs are too freaking easy (even on Elite) CSE can be done by 2 people, as can KASE (I've ssen it (i wasn't a participant). Finally, FINALLY, some Borg with bite... and some mad skills (at least when it comes to the queen (Tac Teams, FAW, TS, Cutting Beam).

I hope it isn't nerfed... I hope the other STF's (at least on Elite mode) are brought to this level of difficulty.

Seriously, some of you are wanting to fly into the Borg "home base", for lack of a better term, and find it as easy as Infected?

If its too hard... go back to Normal. If you call yourself "Elite" then you should be welcoming the challenge, and devising a strategy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....