View Single Post
Career Officer
Tribble Bug Ticket#29891: The new S7 Space STF "Hive Onslaught" (Normal) is not awarding Omega Marks or Dilithium Ore.

Body:
The new S7 Space STF "Hive Onslaught" (Normal) is not awarding Omega Marks or Dilithium Ore. The team I was on DID complete it successfully - I did scan for D'Vak's escape pod - and even got a popup dialogue stating I received Omega Marks; but on returning to my point of entry - I see Omega Rep Mark count is still showing a 0; and I also got no Dilithium Ore.

Edited to add: I think I found out what's going on. At the end of the STF (when you're successful) - The FIRST player who completes scanning for the escape pod first is the ONLY player to get the rewards (Omega Marks and Dilithium Ore.) <--- I REALLY hope this is indeed a bug, and not working as intended)
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says: "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."

Last edited by crypticarmsman; 11-03-2012 at 11:18 PM.