View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 398
11-03-2012, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil70th View Post
Federation Mission - A Cubical Mystery(Prologue)
Author: F9thSFHQ
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HDUI5CK7B

Thanks again for authoring and for giving me the chance to review your work. You did well with the development of this mission. I look forward to the next mission in the series.
Brian

Thanks for the feedback evil70th.. just so you know, the premade cryptic walls prevented me from making it 1 map which was my original intent, but I also wasn't proficient in making a ground custom from scratch. I've learned a great deal about doing custom ground stuff in Pt. II of my series, so I'll change that around once I go back and refine my previous missions for season 7 foundry enhancements. And thanks for the Undine enemy ending feedback. I was debating if I should make it Borg or Undine, I think ill switch it to Borg and make it optional warp in after mission completes for those wanting a little more Borg fun with season 7 refinements as well, and those who don't can simply leave without penalty.

Thanks again, hope you enjoy the next part
---
"We are the Borg. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."
Sincerely,
The Cube Assimilating Your Ship Right Now