View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 19
11-03-2012, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
You use eject warp plasma or there is science skill that helps this.Coaks really don't do anything is game play at range 10.you would have to be at range 30 out to make it effective.
That is not the point.

The point is KDF is running around with Battlecloaks and saying "MINE!" when KDF was not the originator of the cloaking device, if we have a Romulan faction it means Romulan ships will have cloak.

I am pointing out KDF "exclusive" content is not even theirs, neither fighters or cloaking devices originated in the KDF so the whole claim about "taking away from the KDF originality" is absurd, Fighters were first shown in DS9 as used by the Federation and later in a movie by the Romulans but yet we have the KDF talking about how they losing carriers was "taking away from the KDF" and if as much I agree the Federation should not have cloaking devices, at least widespread usage it still does not change the KDF cannot go about how they are losing their originality when the moment we get a Romulan Faction they will by default gain access to Cloak.