View Single Post
Career Officer
# 17
11-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
So did they make it into holodeck today during this patch? Still patching so havent looked yet in game to see if there on lobi.. they better be or theyll be hell to pay!

few moments later...

Lovely.. there not on the lobi store once again.. another bloody 2 weeks wait before they decide to put them on.. retarded.
They were on Tribble for a little while but seem to have disappeared. The cost was 200 Lobi Crystals for the outfit and is a per toon unlock. This really disappointed me! There was a color pallet with the uniform though and is probably why it has disappeared. The pallet for the top used the standard Fed pallet but the pants used the KDF pallet. In a lot of cases, it's hard to find matching colors but I had an orange and blue one that looked decent. The rank pins are especially nice on this uniform. It's too bad Cryptic doesn't allow the different rank styles to be used on other uniforms outside of the one they are for. I would gladly replace most of the ranks on my 25 costume slots with these and the Adacemy Cadet ranks if it was possible.

My Captain's Relativity Uniform