Mission Name: This Far No Further
Author: @Captain_Revo
Minimum Level: 41+
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HEWKB36M7
Estimated Mission Length: 45 Mins
Method of Report Delivery: Forum Post

Hi again,

this is the final part in my 5 part story. You played Emissary of the Pah-wraiths last week, and I hope you enjoy my conclusion. It is already out of the review stage now.

Thanks.
Federation Mission - This Far No Further
Author: Captain_Revo
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HEWKB36M7

----------Report Start-----------

Summary: This is a great mission and a worthy sequel in the series. The map design is great, the battles are tough but fun, and the story dialogue is riveting. This mission is a roller coaster ride from start to finish. I would highly recommend this mission to all players.

Below are some things I noted while playing the mission that I wanted to let you know about. Everything in this write up should be seen as suggestions on ways I felt you could improve certain elements of the mission. They are yours to do with as you see fit.

Mission Description: This is a good description. Consider placing the actual mission description at the top. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this description.

Grant Mission Dialogue: The grant and follow on dialogue are well written. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue.

Mission Task: This is a good initial task with a clear start location for the first custom map. I noted no spelling errors with this task.

Mission Entry Prompt: This is a good use of the prompt. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this prompt.

MAPS:
Culver System: This is a good map design with tough but fun battles and excellent story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

Bajor System: This is a good map design with fun battles and well written story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

Hathon: This is a good map design with tough but fun battles and excellent story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue. I noted one item to consider changing:
-Consider changing the optional dialogue to triggered optional dialogue. This will allow the dialogue to go away once the player interacts with it. It can also be set to go away once a particular task is completed.

Bajor: This is a good map design with excellent story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

Sol System: This is a great map design with challenging but fun battles and excellent story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

The Red Wormhole: This is a fantastic map design with fun battles and well written story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

U.S.S. Minotaur: This is a good map design with tough but fun battles and well written story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

Pah-wraith Vision: This is a good map design with several tough, but fun battles, and very well written story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

Minotaur Bridge: This is a great map design with a challenging but fun battle. The story dialogue is excellent. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

Earth Space Dock: This is a great map design with well written story dialogue and is an excellent wrap up map to the mission. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue. I noted one item to consider changing:
-Consider changing the optional dialogue to triggered optional dialogue. This will allow the dialogue to go away once the player interacts with it. It can also be set to go away once a particular task is completed.

---------End Report----------

Thanks again for authoring and for giving me the chance to review your work. You have done a great job with this mission and the entire series. As always I look forward to playing/reviewing more of your work in the future.
Brian

This critique report also filed 10/04/2012 on forum posting for: 'This Far No Further' is available to play
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details.