View Single Post
Captain
# 9
11-04-2012, 09:33 PM
First off, Mk XI is tier III/IV range IIRC, not tier V omega rep. Thusly, it won't take the full 2 months + piles of STFs to get there, month to a month and a half off the top of my head.

Secondly, we don't know the prices for the lower mark gear, everyone keeps talking about the "holy grail Mk XIIs". Only sucky part about their current plans is that the conversion payout for the 39 EDCs that are trapped up in the box won't pop until Tier V (and the two month warning) is hit, but if I was facing that, I'd be seriously considering spending 30 EDCs on the Dilithium boxes and letting the last 9 go into the box for dilth/marks later rather than letting all 39 get locked up unless it gives me enough to get a Mk XII part straight off on day 1 of tier V...

Third off, at the mythical "one left" point, I'd be tempted to run one last normal even though I should be sleeping rather than let all that work go to waste...
Well, with the upgrade announcement leaving NX and Connie fans in the dust again, can we restart / revisit the T5 Connie and NX threads - since they will no longer be "truly" endgame ships... (after we get the T5 versions, it'll be time to see them added to the T5U upgrade charts too...