View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 203
11-05-2012, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
"I wouldn't take anything but a good team on elite with this just yet"

Therein lies the problem though - I suspect that I'll end up PuG-ing this more often than not, in which case - like any STF/Fleet action, getting a good team is down to luck.
Then don't fly with random pugs - simple as that. Find yourself a decent fleet, a group of good players, or just join any one of the numerous "Elite" channels, so that you can find yourself a group presumably better than your average casuals.

As the previous poster have said - "you can't fix stupid". And the worst thing Cryptic could do is nerf every single team mission in the game so that they could be finished by anyone without any effort. They might as well introduce an "I win" button while at it.

I'm sorry if this'll come out rude or blunt, but honestly, if you suck then you should stay out of any STFs. And if you don't then show some initiative and do something so that you won't be forced to play only PvE queues. There are numerous channels and fleets devoted to this kind of gameplay - I assure you such experience will certainly come out better than a complete random pug. And this way at least some challenge in the game could be saved, without resorting to "press F to complete the mission"...