Thread: My B'rel
View Single Post
Captain
# 8
11-05-2012, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shookyang View Post
Bio-Neural is a Tricobalt torpedo type. They are going to put each other on cooldown (torpedo and mines).

Tractor Beam, I believe, also forces you out of cloak, no?

If you spend most of your time in cloak, you don't really need Sci Team. Pick up another hull healer like Hazard Emitters.

I have 6 skill points in Stealth and no stealth consoles. I can sit on top of a Sci Captain's Sci ship who has 125 aux (while mine is at 118), and he can't see me at 0km. The stealth consoles aren't needed. If someone hits you with something that is going to reveal you're location, you're SOL no matter how many consoles you have.

In place of the sci consoles, consider universal ones. Such as the Assimilated Module. I have the Rule 62 console, which gives 11% to mine and torpedo damage. If I had more Lobi crystals on my Klingon (they are all on my Fed now), I would consider getting the Tachyokinetic Converter, but it's not necessary for a B'rel.
While the part about stealth consoles not being necessary as long as you have aux up is certainly the case, I would warn against parking over Fed sci ships. Sure, if they don't know what they're doing you'll be fine, but it only takes you meeting that one player you shouldn't have underestimated using Sensor Scan and you're vapor dust.

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples