View Single Post
Captain
# 111
11-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aetam1 View Post
well that is true but i do use he and tss an every ship and they use aux for example (unless it changed recently and i missed something)
also i admit i do like to use sci chars in sci ships and you dont really want sensor scan without aux.

also its just personal preference i suppose. i rather have different power setting and switch than 125 in 3 of them and 0 in aux. i cant deny that it might be highly effective i just dont like it. and especially a sci ship without aux... even if you dont need it it just doesnt feel right for me. a sci ship should have at least some aux :p
I was monkeying with A2B and drunk blew my mind by doubling it.

EPS consoles and skill affect how quickly your aux cycles back so there's actually plenty of time to lay off the A2B to recover enough for aux heals, and when you do you will still have EPTA up. With a single copy of A2B I was actually dumping EPS so the bonus to the other subs was still lingering at like 13 sec. 2 copies are ridiculous and should have EPS pumped, imo.

And there's a bug on tribble that will solve that problem completely when it goes live, lol.