View Single Post
Super Moderator
# 52
11-05-2012, 11:01 AM
I think the Tau Dewa Sector Patrol daily is way too long... It seems to take too many missions to complete in order to get the 60 Marks.

Some missions appear to advance progression of the objective more than others, which doesn't bother me all that much, but with no indication as to which missions are worth more than the others there will be a lot of trial and error to figure out which ones I want to play and whether the effort is worth the reward.

Since this is a Daily, I don't think it should take more than 4 missions, tops, to complete it. Either reduce the number of missions (I'd be fine with adjusting the reward lower to compensate) or dramatically increase the rewards to make it worth doing 5-6 missions.

I did not complete the mission where I am supposed to take artifacts away from the Tholians. I was a Sci Officer in an Oddy (my first mistake) playing solo (my second mistake) and I only managed to get one artifact before I gave up. This is definitely the hardest one I've tried so far and it doesn't seem worth the effort when there are easier missions to claim the same reward (Marks).

In the missions where we are supposed to defeat 5 groups, I liked the fact that the opposition comes in waves instead of having to fly from group to stationary group. I thought these were challenging and fun to play.

I agree that the patrol mission should award both Dilithium and Romulan Marks.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek