View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 1 A fleet Gene would be proud of
11-05-2012, 11:41 AM
"The human race is a remarkable creature, one with great potential, and I hope that Star Trek has helped to show us what we can be if we believe in ourselves and abilities"

- Gene Roddenberrry 1921-1991

Are you primarily a traditional trekie rather than primarily an MMO player? Do you want more trek and less MMO? Was the motivation for playing Star Trek Online because it's trek rather than because it's an MMO? If so, Vice Admiral Tuwud invites you to join UFP Peace Corps Sigma Red

We are a new, but quickly growing fleet of true trekies. We welcome both serious and casual players of all of any level and all ages. We are not a role playing fleet, although causal role play has been known to happen!

If you play Star Trek Online because you want to have fun and love trek then this is the fleet for you!

Our starbase has just started the tier 2 project and we have a TeamSpeak 3 server.

Conditions of joining
  • You prefer to play based on GMT/BST times. (Although we have insomniacs in our fleet, so this is not a hard or fast rule)
  • You name your ship realistically, i.e. not U.S.S. Cantthinkofaname or U.S.S. Ultradeathkiller.
  • You believe in [in an animated Picard's voice] "The fundamental founding principles of the Federation" [end Picard voice] (Trust me, you'll get it if you're the type of player we're looking for )
  • You believe that the core mission of Starfleet should remain a mission of peace
  • You preferably should believe J.J. Abrams should be charged with high treason against Roddenberryism
  • You preferably should live, eat, breathe real trek.
  • Voice chat either in game or through ventrillo/team speak IS NOT REQUIRED, but feel free to use the TeamSpeak 3 server.
  • Most of all, you must want to enjoy the culture of Gene Robbenberry's creation of Star Trek and express it through Star Trek Online

If this sounds like a fleet you'd be interested in - either private message me on the forum, or contact me in game @weirdtrekie30, or you can visit our website http://ufppcsr.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=272661

I look forward to seeing you out there.

VA Tuwud, CinC UFP Peace Corps Sigma Red
Admiral Tuwud - High Commissioner, UFP Peace Corps Sigma Red