View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Step one to helping a build, honesty. Engineering team sucks and is not a good power to have on your tray. It's better to have Emergency power to shields for the shield heal, damage resist buff and shield regeneration buff. Engineering team is only good for fixing subsystem disables, screwing up your Tac Team rotation and not having Sci team ready when you get subnuked.

All cannon build on a Jem'Hadar ship is an amazing thing, I'd recommend some kind of mines for spike damage and pet clearing, tricobalts are the most popular but chronitons and quantums are both decent alternatives, I've got kills off of both in PVP testing.

I'm sorry to tell you this but "Victory is Life" on the Jem'hadar set doesn't work. You should have at least one AP: omega and if you're getting rid of the torpedo I'll suggest this setup for PVP/PVE play as a cheap easy build.

Cmdr. Tactical - Tactical Team I, Cannon Rapid Fire I, AP: Omega 1 , Cannon Rapid Fire III
Lt. Cmdr. Tactical - Tactical Team I, Dispersal pattern Beta 1, AP: Omega 1
Universal I Engineer - Emergency Power to Shields I, RSP 1
Ensign Engineer - Emergency Power to Shields I
Universal II Science - Transfer Shield Strength 1, Hazard Emitters II

Engineering Consoles: 2x Neutronium MK XI (Very Rare), Assimilated Module, RCS MK XI (Very Rare)
Science Consoles: Field Generator MK XI (Rare)

This setup isn't very efficient but doesn't require a lot of expensive Doffs or parts. BFI doffs are a great place to start chased by the more expensive doffs of your choice. Warp Core engineers aren't a bad choice for a cheap Doff but won't add much to the ship.