PvP CPR Using Ingame & S7 Features
View Single Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
11-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by
I like it but with a few tweaks.
1) dosent matter if your team wins or loses.
2) change game so the person that did the most damage gets the kill.
3) award points by kill count, damage done, debuffs/buffs granted or healing done.
4) have it like the normal lvl system so the more points you have the higher your pvp lvl is.
5) if you have more damage done to your ship then heals/damage done to targets you lose points.
6) put in a vote to kick button if inactive for more then 30 sec. If kicked from more the 5 games in a day 48hr wait period. Till you can do any pvp at all
1. What's the point if you aren't counting who the victor is?
2. So screw non dps Sci's and Engineers?
3. How do you measure debuffs/buffs when Cryptic doesn't have an accouting system for these currently?
4. This w/one will lead to people chasing board stats instead of actually trying to win.
5. Screws Sci's again.
6. Vote kick's are abused more than not in my experience.
To the OP I wouldn't mind something like you suggest for an official anual (semi anual)tourney. Have 1 set of queues Premades other Blind PuGs etc.
But, I think the goal of MMO games should be to have MMO scaled PvP meaning Opec Sector w/resources to fight over. You'll know who's good at it by who's got the stuff. Player Diplomacy and Alliances would matter etc.