View Single Post
Commander
# 12
11-06-2012, 06:36 AM
Well all things considered, with a huge bulk of PvP players gone to Mech Warrior Online and Guild Wars these guys may have got the message. Then again, I could be wrong.

I think they thought we were bluffing.

Let's take a simple calculator to the test, tachyoknetic converter is being bought a lot by PvPers to my knowledge as a replacement to the Borg console. That's a $50.00 console easily.

Let's say there's 200 PvPers, and say 75 of them are gone to Mech Warrior, that's $3750.00 per character right off the bat in loss of revenue! Although this number is deflated a lot, it just shows how high that dollar number can get with inclusion to respec tokens, more players, and other releases. Vesta for instance is probably going to be another $50.00 package that will have a lack of consumers due to their neglect to PvP.

This is my assessment to Cryptic/PWE's losses for this month. Then again, they could deem it all as a write off and intended for it all to happen. I can bet their value as a 50 million dollar company has been depreciated since PWE bought them.

Every penny counts Crytpic/PWE. This business relationship between pvper and developer has become more a long the lines of investor and corporation. And the investors are pulling out, one by one.

-PaxOttomana of Turkish RP Heroes (this fleet lost 20+ players to your competitors over the past few months).