View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 11
11-06-2012, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorandy View Post
I LOL'd.

But, yes, the Neghvar seems a bit neglected and the KDF shipyards are VERY neglected. Even redheaded stepchildren get COAL in their stockings.
Yeah the KDF shipyards are very neglected and a few views I have are that I can understand they are reluctant to make things for the KDF because there are more potential buyers on fed side but still they should have atleast like 1 ship for every 2-3 they do for the feds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Now, now, We did get that timeship recently- you remember the sci ship some were screaming for.

Haven't seen one in game yet.
On my main sci I have both of those but yet the point was a C-store Unlock for this ship for a retrofit basically because there is a regent retrofit and the vor'cha fleet ship is okay for what it is but I'm not a vor'cha fan and to me I would like a negh'var that is more fitting for higher end tactical but something that resembles something a Heavy Battle Cruiser should be which I don't find it very Klingon its more so a federation knock off of an exploration type ship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
lol.

This is so funny it may need a GoS Christmas episode to tell the story of the House of K'ringle.
Yeah that would be awesome LOL. The story about twas the night before christmas not a creature was stirring not even a cloaked bird of prey. The Dahar Master K'ringle was up awake playing with his orion slave girls thinking how will we get these bat'leths to all these young warriors in time! They said lets steal some slaves from pi canis! Off they went into warp searching for freighters to plunder. Oh what a blunder there were short ones, pointed ear ones, and sonic shower taking ones!

So off they went in their Negh'Vars and other somewhat called Heavy Battle Cruisers delivering these gifts while in slip stream and they thanked Honorable Warriors of StoVoKor for looking over them in their knock off federation warships!

Or something like that...

So yeah the point of wanting a Negh'Var retrofit after all I can agree it has some nice engineering for those that like to play it like that but if I wanted a ship like that I would play the fed side. Or atleast due to the lack there of Klingon designs since there were many more of the federation ships in the different books, tv, movies, etc and not so much of the KDF that there should be something other than being forced into cut and paste fed ships or fleet ships, or lockbox ships only for one character each.