View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 34
11-07-2012, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
It actually isn't working properly in most instances, unfortunately. We're still working out the kinks and we'll get it back in as soon as we're able.
There were only two instances in my testing where it didn't work as intended. One was solved by publishing, so its not a big deal at all. The other was caused when I broke up a ground group and put them in different rooms. Fine, tell everyone not to do that.

So what else, precisely, is wrong with it? In every other test of mine it worked flawlessly.

I don't think this is something I can be lenient with you guys on. I'm absolutely fine with it being taken out if there's an issue, but this is a major feature that we have asked for for as long as I can remember, and it really needs to be given as much attention as possible so it can be put back in as quickly as possible. This is not one of those times when you can get away with saying "Oh yeah we'll get it back in" and then have a year go by with no progress.

You can't keep taking stuff away from Foundry authors. Vesta, Timeships and Bajoran Robes were all put in the foundry, where are they now? Why are they being withheld when we know they work perfect well in the foundry? (granted vesta needed textures).

We need your help to help you make this game better.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.