Thread: My B'rel
View Single Post
Captain
# 28
11-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
I admit, I had an interesting, if VERY expensive idea.

Technicians, and I don't mean an Aux to Battery build, but the technicians who give you aux power while cloaked. I have a blue one, but there are purples out there, and I believe you could equip 3 of them.

Which pretty much means that you could have low to minimum aux power, cloak in a B'rel, and then suddenly have pretty much maxed aux power. In turn, you could run with pretty much maxed out engine power with little to no loss on the aux side.

I don't have the 30+ million EC to test this idea, but I wanted to put it out there.
I believe Aux increases your hull heals. If you have lower power, when you decloak to fire, you will lose that Aux.

It's fine if you heal while cloaked, but if you need to do it while you're not cloaked (in an emergency situation), then your heals won't be healing at their potential.

Also, Aux buffs your Sci abilities if you were to use Gravity Well or something.

I have my engines at 74 or something, and that seems to be plenty fast as it is. Don't want to beat your bio-neural warhead to your target and risk splash damage with no shields.