View Single Post
Captain
# 9
11-07-2012, 11:17 AM
Back to the original poster's question..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkwing43 View Post
Harrison Ford is on record to come back to play Han, IF he gets a dead role to play. Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher might be up for playing there roles too. It all depends on the story Disney is working on, and how far along they will take the story after the Jedi film. Even if it's only flash backs, would you like to see these 3 play a part in the next film?

IMO I think they should be there, and even if it's just this one film, it's a great way to kick it all off again.
I kinda agree, if they do appear i hope its in a small dose, a nod to them, or passing of the baton in a ways,..

On a side note, I sincerely hope they dont revive the emperor for the villain, i would never be able to take him seriously after 'Something Something Darkside' Family Guy ^^, and there is a rich plethora of content ripe to pick from in the extended universe

Come to think of it, i kinda hope its Jedi-light too, there was too much emphasis on fancy-shmancy sword play and force heebyjeebies in the prequels for my tastes, star wars was always about the space for me