View Single Post
Captain
# 13
11-07-2012, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The team has been reading posts about this change in the Tribble forums and is taking the feedback into consideration

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
In other words, "Working as intended". All the complaints about the LACK of showing # of queued players, i'm surprised it's gone this long without comment on if the # of queued players will return.

The visual certainly looks better, but the information is LESS detailed than what we currently have on Holodeck.

(FYI, I would love if the queue could save my chosen preferences. I HATE ground combat, and tend to avoid it like the plague. I don't want ground maps cluttering up the queue.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
No offense, but given S7 been up on Tribble for weeks now, people been constantly requesting this feature go back in. Because people just don't want to wait for hours for an empty queue and not know it's actually empty.
Quoted for truth. It wouldn't be as bad, if they added a button such as "Queue all", or let us queue for as many as we'd like. But given the limitation of max 3 queues, AND the lack of information if said queue is empty or not, it does pose a problem.

Last edited by meurik; 11-07-2012 at 12:38 PM.