View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 44
11-07-2012, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jer5488 View Post
They aren't required to respond, but as a paying customer (and I do pay), I am perfectly within my rights to keep this issue on the forums as long as I'm not rude or disrespectful. Neither of which, have I been.

I also won't stop posting about it. If you don't want to hear it, don't click on the topic. /grin
Congratulations, you're a paying customer. Get in line with everyone else. Everyone has an issue with the the game, and some are more important than windows on a skin. That's not to say that it isn't an issue (I'd be irked by a cosmetic issue such as this), it just isn't one that affects many players, that players who are affected take much issue with, or improves the quality of life for most players.

I mean, I've got the Maelstrom skin, and that has bloody escape pods right underneath the warp nacels... how are they supposed to launch safely in the case of disaster? By ramming right into the Bussard collectors? But I'm not going on about that like it's the biggest deal in the game. Annoying? Yep. Game-breaking? Hardly.

Anyway, being a paying customer doesn't entitle you to anything more than any other paying customers. Hrm, I need to add that to the rules. It's such an overused bit of entitlement commonly seen in many MMOs.

I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
And remember to follow the rules.

Last edited by obsidiusrex; 11-07-2012 at 03:18 PM.