View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 15
11-08-2012, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vestereng View Post
I couldn't disagree more.

It's not the time you put in that marks the quality, if that was the case let's make it
4 years to hit t1...

The content in itself of course has to be the quality.

Here is an example. Spend 3 months being locked out by the script to get 1 heal ability with a 10 min cooldown.
Or spend a week or less on a sci character and get 4 healing abilities for free with 20-30 seconds cooldown.

Now to balance the time you put in vs the payout you have to compare it to everything else you can do or get in 3 months.

And add to this like I said before, everytime you put in the marks you have 2 days of downtime. Well, what if those 2 days are the weekend and I don't have time to play during the week.
The game is now running on its terms instead of mine, I can't just pick it up when it's convenient for me.

They might aswell go all in and give us marks for doff missions so we can go afk completely
Um.... no. You make it sound like grinding Rep is the core focus of the game.... Really? Is grinding Rep the ONLY things you would be doing while playing? I don't beleive that....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.