Error (probability bug) in childrens toys missions
View Single Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
11-08-2012, 04:01 PM
I completed 10 runs so far, I wish I'd kept track of all the others before this. There were hundreds.
Out of ten runs using purple doffs with efficient or stubborn.
6 green, 3 blue and 1 purple.
The advertised result should be 24/52/24. The actual result was 10/30/60. That's 10% chance of a purple, 30% chance of a blue and 60% chance for a green.
The most recieved item was the 4 green injectors.
I'll post the next 10 runs when they're completed.