View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 3
11-09-2012, 08:16 AM
Here's my Mobius build that is able to solo Raptors in CSE or both cubes and probes in KASE without any issues whatsoever, and is using the full Temporal set and consoles. Really happy with it, even if it's not Fleet Defiant's level of DPS.

Tac captain

Weapons
Fore: Chroniton DBB, Temporal Disruption Device, Fleet Antoproton Dual Cannons Mk XII, Fleet Antiproton Dual Heavy Cannons Mk XII (both with CrtD mod)
Aft: 3x Fleet Antiproton Turret Mk XII (Acc mod)

Equipment
Deflector: Borg
Engines: Borg
Shields: MACO Mk XII
Devices: Red Matter Capacitor, Subspace Field Modifier

Consoles
Eng: Tachyokinetic Converter, Rule 62 (afair)
Sci: Field Emitter, Borg Console, Manheim Device, Temporal Backstep
Tac: 4x Antiproton Mag

Boffs:
Cmdr.Tac - TT1, CSV1, APO1, CRF3
Lt.Cmdr.Uni - EPTW1, EPTS2, AuxSIF2
Lt.Tac - BO1, APB1
LT.Uni - ST1, HE2
Ens.Eng - EPTE1

Pretty much a PvE build with STFs in focus, but I'm really happy with it. The DPS is quite good with both CSV and CRF, the torpedos may be slow, but deal a nice damage and change targets if the previous one is destroyed, BO1 + EPTW works well for quick bursts and is a decent replacement for lack of any torpedo bursts.

But the best thing is the temporal set ability, as it reduces ALL cooldowns for a brief period of time, allowing you to keep a significant DPS, fire disruption torpedos every 7 or so seconds, use and re-use all the healing and support abilities that keep you alive, and even combine it with tactical initiative, reducing your cooldowns even further (and the TI itself!).

In all honesty, I can take out a cube in KASE much faster with the above build, than I can with Fleet Defiant equipped with 5 phaser relays. Not to mention, I can heal myself better and even tank a bit if needed.

I realise some improvements could be make with this build, as not everyone uses EPTE or some people prefer CSV over CRF, but that's all personal preferences. I'm just saying that the above setting is very much effective and enjoyable to play with.