View Single Post
Career Officer
# 4
11-09-2012, 08:45 AM
I've been doing the Zen survey for about two months now, and have gotten over 5000 zen in total. I've bought keys, costume packs, character slots. Now I'm working on pooling it together for the Vesta triple pack.

Yes, there are some that disqualify you off the bat.
There are some that disqualify you halfway through, I was even disqualified on one that lasted 20 minutes, and cut out at 95%.

I also got some that bombed out, didn't disqualify me, just ran into an error on the page.
There is a link in the top right hand corner of the white survey sub-window, that says "Need Help?", click it, and select the My Zen Rewards tab, you will see all your survey.

If somethign breaks, there is a contact us link to the right of the survey that allows you to send an email to Peanut Labs.
I've had a few that break in the middle, contacted and they have fixed the problem within 24 hours.

There are even some that have broken links, I've seen a 123 Zen survey for the last two months that doesn't open anything. Just has a Javascript (0) message at the bottom of the window.

My advice, be persistent, but at the same time be patient. they do work.

And as someone posted above stated, when you do get rewarded, it goes to your PW wallet. If have to go to the top of the page, go to My Account. click on My Wallet, and then transfer the Zen to STO, Holodeck, and choose the amount.