View Single Post
Captain
# 85
11-09-2012, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitzh View Post
For every "Klingon Side are OP" thread that appears on Klingon Gameplay, do you think we should make a thread "Feds are idiots" on Federation Gameplay and list the mistakes and reasons why they are failing?
Yes. Please. Then you can see players like certain cruiser posters whose names I shall not mention due to forum rules complain and say it's not true. And then players like me will read it, laugh at the idiots, and then try to apply what was stated into our gaming and get better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Or maybe the Feds are just frackin wimps.

If they are not complaining about the OP KDF, they are blaiming us for the poor quality of PvP in the FvK ques because some mean old Klingon has mined the spawn point or they whine about any number of percieved afront to thier mighty fandoms.

They only have excuse on why things suck and they themselves are never tallied in the share of blame for actions they themselves are just as guilty of committing.
Most of them are PvErs who go to PvP expecting to faceroll the KDF like they do in storyline and SB24. Shame they get their rears handed to them. NOT. Please, keep slapping feds around, I approve!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharodon1975 View Post
Oh boy,one of these threads.....a Fed rolling around on the floor having a temper tantrum like a 3 year old,because he can't kill the big bad Klingon with his overpriced toy.

It will never end,will it....

1. Fed goes up against Klingons and gets his behind handed to him.
2. Fed cries it's unfair that the KDF has 'X'.
3. Fed goes on the forums and whines and cries that Klingons are OP because of 'X'.
4. Feds demand 'X'.
5. Cryptic sees money in providing Feds with 'X'.
6. Fed 'X' hits the C-store,sales are through the roof.
7. Fed goes up against Klingons with their new 'X'....and get beaten into a bloody pulp.
8. Fed cries it's unfair that Klingons used 'Z' to counter the Feds new 'X'
9. Fed goes on the forums and whines and cries that Klingons are OP because of 'Z'.
10. Feds demand 'Z'.
11. Cryptic sees money in providing Feds with 'Z'.
12. Fed 'Z' hits the C-store,sales are through the roof.
13. Fed goes up against Klingons with their new 'Z'....and get beaten into a bloody pulp.
14. Fed cries it's unfair that Klingons used 'A' to counter the Feds new 'Z'.

.....rinse and repeat....

Did it ever occur to you that maybe,just maybe it's not the ship but the captain that makes the ship 'OP'?I think the problem is that you mistook the game's imbalance at lower levels as personal skill.
Personal Skill? What's that? (I rest my case)

I main my fed. I don't deny this, and I won't dispute anyone who claims it to be true. In all honesty I only made my klink for fun and because my fleetmates wouldn't stop bugging me about it.

And what I have determined is this. Klingons are OP. The klingons themselves, NOT THEIR SHIPS. The veteran captains who levelled their feds, and then made klinks and then used all that they learned to get better. I know this for a fact. My klink can probably wipe the floor with my fed. Not cuz of ships, but because of skills, and other things I applied AFTER learning.

My fed flies an Oddy. So it takes a while to kill him. I wish I could redo his traits, since he has a useless one, but you can't so that sucks, oh wells. But my klingon has all useful traits. Accurate, etc. And his skills are also much better for fighting. Granted I need to respec both of them since I am still learning, but at least I don't blame the other guy for my follies, only myself.

But I will say this. As ships go, Fleet Tor'Kaht is OP. Btw biteme, I bought it, flew it, and still haven't gotten out of it. That ship... freakin wet dream.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.