View Single Post
Captain
# 89
11-09-2012, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitzh View Post
Again word of Overpowered, it ain't right word to use - Feds can't accept that the majority of KDF players are heavily experienced veterans at this game that know how to fit, skill and spec a toon; in short its a mix of arrogance and ignorance.

Anyway I seem to be getting strong support for a "Feds are Idiots Thread" So anyone that has got constructive criticism or feedback of what feds do wrong please pm it to me. I'll create a list of notes. I know arrogance is a strong one that I'm going to use.

Also in response to pvp - you should see what happens to pvp queues after a KDF premade appears at commander level. Hell should see what happens to a warzone like Kerrat when a whole squadron of KDF who are not fed alts in BOPs but fully loaded and armed for combat in Battlecruisers at commander/captain level. Within one round the whole area is fed free. They just don't expect people who know how to fight or use their ships and skills. (hint to those who may have faced me in Kerrat, spamming all your heals and buffs at once just makes it easier for me to kill you) Actually in short, if you learn to pvp in this game, you WILL become a better player overall.

Also forgot to mention, the original poster is so obviously trolling it ain't funny. Why aren't these sort of threads locked immediately?
Hiding that last line at the end with the color black? nice touch. I would suggest you don't go through with your thread idea - becasue that will definitely be tagged by the mods as trolling/flaming and will be shut down + you many get a warning as well - trust me I know these things from experience