View Single Post
Captain
# 18
11-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post

Also, QA is investigating your reports that the Foundry missions have stopped granting the EC and XP and CXP.

People tell me that a Foundry mission grants the XP and the CXP, but it grants it at soo low a level, than I have never noticed myself leveling while playing a Foundry mission. I figured that even trying to do so would be incredibly masochistic.

But, getting the XP has never happened "at the end" of a mission, does it? It happens as someone pews.

But ECs? I'm not sure where that idea even comes from, which is really weird to me.
I don't remember the foundry ever granting ECs. Does anyone? Am I just delusional? Or, are we talking about a daily wrapper that grants ECs, or at one time granted ECs?

Zero, you are still our "Foundry producer," yes? Please forgive me if that is incorrect, but it is kind of baffling if our "Foundry producer" doesn't know what a player gets for playing a Foundry mission. That is very strange to me.

That is probably a really dumb thing for me to say, since I didn't know that we got diplomacy XP for playing non-combat diplomacy missions.

It must be me who is mistaken here. Someone please correct me. There must have been some time between redshirt and now when the Foundry gave out ECs for mission completion.

It's all so baffling to me that I just don't understand what is going on here.

ECs - Energy credits, yes?

Last edited by kirksplat; 11-09-2012 at 08:49 PM.