View Single Post
Career Officer
# 95
11-10-2012, 09:02 AM
Well if they are doing this to strictly stop those from rolling 15 toons and spending 2-3 hour raking up nearly a 1000 zen a day... well...then I'm okay with it (yes I know I'm disagreeing with everyone on here I'm so hipster)

That said, what I would like to see 'in a perfect world' (pun intended) is leaving the fast dailies in the game for those that don't have the time to grind all day due to school/work/etc.

HOWEVER - there are better ways to fix exploit(s) - i.e. make the fast dailies account bound or probably better make the dilithium refinement cap account based. So essentially instead of 8k refinement cap a day make it 16k-24k a day account wide.

This would allow for people to do the quick dailies, but also cut down on the small minority of players (I'm assuming small minority) that are 'exploiting' the dailies to fund their own miniature 15 toon task force.

On last thought - These changes don't make me regret getting lifetime. That is the stupidest thing I ever heard. The ships, respect tokens, inventory/bank slots, ship slots, uniform unlocks, android bof, zen stipend etc MORE than make the cost of lifetime. Should people be upset by the changes? sure? But grab your towel and don't panic to the point were you want to re-install the game lmao

Last edited by wmcarson; 11-10-2012 at 09:05 AM.