# 16
11-10-2012, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dma1986 View Post
Inb4 disparaging lockbox comment.
Good call.

Quote:
I'd want a check-box you can turn on and off at will, and if you turn it on you're flagged as open for PvP at any time by anyone clicking on your ship of the opposing faction(s). If you're in a ship, space combat. On foot, ground combat. Anyone in your team will join with you, and the same for the aggressor.
Not a bad idea this.

Quote:
Also, I'd want an instanced room on the fleet starbase that I can decorate to my own personal tastes. Operating in a similar principle to bridges, ie people can be invited, but with much more customisation and the added bonus of the rest of my fleet's personnel being just the other side of the door for a chat.
So every member of a fleet has their own... room? I'd rather you have this on your starship than your fleet base. Surely any Captain is going to have their own, customized quarters on their starship than they would on a starbase? Still, it's an idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
Romulan Faction out of D'Tan's new Romulans, who unify all of the Romulan people... or at least the majority (offshoots and splinter group races are a Trek and Science Ficton trope, after all).
I'm still not so sure about D'Tan. Was playing the early KDF episodes today and they've got you fighting the Romulans. Yet here we are, in the same year, allying with them. Not something I'd think J'mpok would do, especially considering the way Martok went down (for supposedly being weak and too open to outsiders). I guess J'mpok is a hypocrite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskorya View Post
I'd also add playable cardassians, and more ways to get Dilithium, support for the solo player, and each faction being on point with each other.
I can't realistically see Cardassians any time soon (before or during season 10). It's unfortunate.