View Single Post
Captain
# 128
11-11-2012, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexindcobra View Post
The fact that NPC's torpedos can do so much more damage than players' show that the NPC's follow a different rule than the player side.
He FINALLY sees the light!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexindcobra View Post
It would not hurt to bring proportionate power to the Player's topedos for all to enjoy.
Aaand it's gone... -.-

I think you and rodentmaster should get into a boat and have a pow wow cuz both of you seem to have the same issue with NPCs actually being a challenge courtesy of more HP and damage output.

Let me ask you this. If NPCs were just as strong as players, where would the fun be? I know for a fact that I can slaughter NPCs almost indiscriminately even on Elite setting. And that's with their boosted health and damage. Imagine how pathetically easy it would be if their ships were just as limited as ours? Wouldn't be a challenge, wouldn't be fun at all.

And if I had torps that could do 75k crits without having HY active, I would ONLY run torps. Ever. Which would then eliminate all the other weapons in the game. Please man. Think...
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.