View Single Post
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 66
11-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny111971 View Post
having read a particularly good idea a user posted here on the forum, I "+1'd" it. Adding my support to the OP's post, without having any addition comments on the topic honestly.

A Community Moderator responded with;

Now, I don't mind, nor am I complaining about the response. What I am asking for then, is a mechanism for either showing support, or for showing disagreement with the OP.

Other forums have this sort of functionality allowing the users to do so (without adding an actual 10 character response), rather a little ticker in the header of the post.

I know Raptr(although don't know what they call the functionality) has it, as does Guildlaunch. Guildlaunch calls it an Up/Down Vote.

I really think this would be an overall useful tool (not only to the forum users), but Cryptic as a whole. Imagine at a glance seeing the popularity of a post (say Official Blah Blah feedback Thread)... or being able to look at user requests, with basic up/down feedback from the forum base? Without having to read 100+ Responses.

Seems to me it would be useful datamining tool.
Thanks for the suggestion! I've moved it into the thread about the future forum upgrade so it can be considered along with the other great ideas in here.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment