View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajstoner View Post
Hey, Brian! Got another one for you. This is the sequel to "Finding Resolution" which you helped me out with a while back. Home you enjoy!

Mission Name: Avenging Resolution
Author: AJStoner
Minimum Level: 46+
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HD7Y5LARO
Estimated Mission Length: 90 minutes
Method of Report Delivery: Forum post

Many thanks,

AJS
Federation Mission - Avenging Resolution
Author: AJStoner
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HD7Y5LARO

----------Report Start-----------

Summary: This is a good mission with great map designs, several tough battles and excellent story dialogue. I would highly recommend this mission to all players but not on Elite. The battles are tough enough on Normal level.

Below are some things I noted while playing the mission that I wanted to let you know about. Everything in this write up should be seen as suggestions on ways I felt you could improve certain elements of the mission. They are yours to do with as you see fit.

Mission Description: This is a good description. Consider moving the actual mission description to the top. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this description.

Grant Mission Dialogue: This is a good description but needs a little more story. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue.

Mission Task: Consider adding the start location of the first custom map. I noted no spelling errors with this task.

Mission Entry Prompt: This is a good use of the prompt. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue.

MAPS:
Amber Colossus: This is a good map design with some tough battles and well written story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
-Consider changing the initial dialogue from the player to [OOC] dialogue vice [MissionInfo].
-Consider spreading the enemy mobs further apart so the player can more easily engage them separately.

Covetous Qritt's Stardust Lounge: This is a good map design with several tough battles and well written story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue. I noted one item to consider changing:
-Consider using triggered optional dialogue that can be removed when the player achieves a certain objective.

Journey to Ker'rat VII: This is a good map design with several tough battles and well written story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue. I noted one item to consider changing:
-Consider reorienting the map to face east to west and use the effect WeatherStarStreaks East-West 01. That effect looks better than the North-South effects.

Overrun Klingon Base A: This is a good map design with several tough battles and well written story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

Overrun Klingon Base B: This is a good map design with several tough battles and well written story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

Overrun Klingon Base C: This is a good map design with several tough battles and well written story dialogue. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
-One of the NPCs in the tanks is sitting slightly outside the tank.
-Consider changing "Toe bodies aren't changing" to read "Two bodies aren't changing".

Section 31 Base A: This is a great map design with several tough battles and well written story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

Section 31 Base B: This is a great map design with several tough battles and well written story dialogue. I noted one item to consider changing:
-Following the "Confront the Undine leader" task consider changing the response button "Set it for a twenty second dely" to read "Set it for a twenty second delay".

The Second Battle of Ker'rat: This is a good map design with several tough battles and well written story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

---------End Report----------

Thanks again for authoring and for giving me the chance to review your work. You did a good job developing this mission. I look forward to playing/reviewing more of your work in the future.
Brian

This critique report also filed 11/12/2012 on forum posting for: In depth mission reports upon request.
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details. Also see Evil 70th's list of missions at "Evil 70th's Missions".