View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 5
11-13-2012, 04:15 AM
Dev response? Bwuh? What's that? :>

No. I was able to purchase two uncommon boffs on Tribble - both looking exactly the same despite having different professions (sci and eng), and both having no Tailor customization option whatsoever. They're just like unique doffs from Feature Episode rewards, such as Breen, Jem'Hadar or Borg drone from Kithomer Accord. In those cases I can understand lack of customization, as these boffs use unique costumes and assets. I don't see however why there's no way to change the looks of generic humanoids. They should work exactly the same way how any other bridge officer works in the game, yet they don't.

And their clothes are similar to what civilians on New Romulus wear. It's not romulan military uniform of any kind, but aforementioned rags.

As much as I'd like this to be changed, I'm afraid we're just going to have to deal with it as it is. As I mentioned, Cryptic cannot seem to fix the KDF Marauding Boff bug since Season 5 launch (the one that prevents to change their look as well, as all changes reset all the time), so I doubt they'll suddenly add the option to customize any of the romulan boffs.