View Single Post
Career Officer
# 123
11-13-2012, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khamseenair View Post
Your post clears up one thing, that you can buy fleet doffs for fleet credits, though when I did that before the doff was locked upon claiming so I couldn't commit them to fleet projects...

Secondly, you've stated that we can recruit new doffs for free, this is no longer true as the patch notes state there is now a 1000 Dil price for General Recruitment and that the price is higher than that for the individual class recruitments... This will kill fleet progression for me as for the past 8 weeks I've been the only one contributing anything in my fleet and I simply can't afford the Dilithium any more for officers/starbase upgrades/reputation purchases/living and breathing in a PWE world...

I'm really looking forward to season 7, except for the part where PWE decided to take a dilithium shaped stick and ram it up my back-end.
lol the only words of comfort I can offer is the that through continued complaining and criticizing the size of that Dilithium Love Stick is now a little smaller than it was before, it will still require *some* lube though