View Single Post
Career Officer
# 8
11-13-2012, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveks View Post
What for? It's a PvE build, where I'll be flying with 125 weapon power + EPTW anyway, with aux at around 80 buffed occasionally with batteries and doff abilities, so why would I want a cannon that wouldn't be at it's highest dmg potential all the time?

I only care about the 2-piece set bonus for hull healing in this case. MACO shield is still superior when it comes to capacity, which is going to be more useful considering Vesta's shield modifier.
It wasn't a critisism - was just curious. I've been toying with the idea of dropping the Aux cannons in favor of DHC + Quad cannons, so wondered what your thoughts were on this.

Agreed - I'll likely be sticking to the MACO shield, though am undecided on what to use to suppliment it as don't have the MACO deflector, so can't make the set. Have the full Omega set, but wasn't overly impressed with that to be honest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.